Weather cancellations will be reported on the Gastropub Volleyball facebook page
Here are a few things to note.
(1) You may not play more than once on a given night
(2) Sign up for 7pm on a particular day-- play at 7pm on that day. No changes
(3) Cost per session is $290 + sales tax [311.75 Total]
(4) Winning team from each group of 6 teams get Gastropub Volleyball Champion t-shirts
(5) When your session is cancelled by us for any reason, please enjoy a $40 tab for your team inside the Gastropub
The Gastropub Backyard features three spacious lighted sand volleyball courts, an outdoor bar, a large composite-decking patio for outdoor dining from the full Gastropub menu, a picnic shelter, an area for bean-bag toss, two bocce ball courts, a rinse station, and outdoor restrooms.
Our coed leagues at the recreational (REC) level are suitable for new players and those just out to have some outdoor fun. Our coed leagues at the intermediate (INT) level are appropriate for those accustomed to passing, setting, and who may want to spike on occasion.
Your team roster consists of six or more players. Six players, at least three of whom must be female, play at a time. Cost for each 8-week session is $290 plus sales tax per team. While you may play more than one night, you may sign up for only one time slot per night.
Each match consists of three games to 25 points with rally scoring win by 2 with game ending at 29. Your team will sign up for a particular time and a particular night., like Tuesday 6pm, and you will always play on that day at that time.
The first five weeks of the session will be round-robin format: each of the six teams at a particular timeslot will play each other team once. The remaining weeks are a portion of a second round robin.